Tuesday 24 June 2008

Trees... Again!


Although I'm not a tree hugger, I do have some sort of rapport with the fellows. I can't see myself ever getting all "lovey-dovey" with them, but I do tend to find myself passing by one I've grown up with and making some sort of mental note - kinda like a "alright mate, how you doing" but without actually saying or thinking it. What the hell is that?!

I wonder if there's a name or category for that kind of brain activity?

Anyway, here's a speedpaint of a tree that I have known for some time. It's been a good 15 years since I walked up to it's trunk, so I found myself gazing up and realising just how much it has grown.

1 comment:

Xumca said...

Gah, deciduous trees are so darn beautiful. I can't help but think how much rain has to pour into that thing to keep it alive. ;)