Friday 7 November 2008

Project Sketches


At the moment I am working on a little fan project for the Dragonlance community which I hope to release as a 32 page .pdf document sometime in the new year. Many Dragonlance fans like to contribute new D&D gaming rules for monsters, spells, characters etc... I myself am not a gamer but I did enjoy reading all the old campaign sourcebooks when I was younger, so I figured I'd have a go at writing some fluff and expanding an area of the world which was only briefly touched upon in the official releases.


Obviously I don't want to be posting finished paintings for the project (at least not until the .pdf is released), but I figured the odd sketchbook page wouldn't hurt...

2 comments:

Xumca said...

It really is amazing how much time and quality people will put into fan projects. If only we could find some way to apply this enthusiasm to the work world as well. ;P

Munin said...

Hmm... for some reason I can only muster so much enjoyment from the fascinating world of sheet metal fabrication. When the most interesting part of a job is converting technical drawings into workable procedures (fiddling with angles and pressure variables), then I guess one needs to find a few more outlets to chanel pent up 'enthusiasm' into. But yeah, I see your point. :)