Switching from real landscape to imaginary concoctions - while still trying to maintain a grounded sense of realism - after so much time spent with real world observations, is something I thought would be much easier now. But it turns out to be much harder. Something inside me tells me that is a very good and positive thing (maybe my time exploring landscape has actually taught me a thing or two), yet the frustration is still fresh so I cannot comment objectively right now.
I guess we visitors don't comment so much these times, but from time to time I just like to repeat that everything you post here is absolutely awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the encouragement, Cristina. I don't mind the silent visitors... they're a good crowd and don't leave any mess. :)
ReplyDeleteWell I came here because I love what you do in Didlr and part of me expected an order-of-magnitude improvement in the quality of your art from the basic tools provided by Didlr.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't disappointed. Amazing work Munin. Just amazing.
Hi Nockieboy, nice of you to stop by. Yes, Didlr can be a little frustrating at times, but I enjoy the challenge. It forces me to find creative ways around the palette limitations. Fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouraging words. You are too kind. :)